March Madness

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by GrandMasterA, Mar 16, 2006.

1. GrandMasterA

GrandMasterA BBW Member

who do you all have in the elite 8 and final four?for me it goes like this...<u>[/b]Atlanta-</u> Duke vs. Texas<u>Oakland</u>Kansas vs. Ucla<u>Washington DC</u>UCONN vs. Michigan State<u>Minneapolis</u>Boston College vs. Ohio State<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><u>Final Four</u></span>Duke vs. KansasMSU vs. Boston College<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><u>Champion</u></span>Michigan State beating Duke. I know that Michigan State wont win but i think if they can get on a role and beat North Carolina in the 2nd round Paul Davis, Mo Ager and Brown can carry the team. The only person im worried about is Drew Neitzel, if he can stay under control and Trannon can get used to the mask this team will be deadly.

2. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

why is this on the pistons forum, there is another forum just for this you know...

3. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Top LeftDuke over <strike>Iowa</strike>Bottom LeftKansas over GonzagaTop RightIllini over MSUBottom RightFlorida over BCLeft FinalsDuke over KansasRight FinalsIllini over FloridaChampionship GameDuke over Illini, 78-64

4. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

i dont think that 1 single person has their bracket right, unless they absolutley hate MSU, UNC and and whoever Bradley beat...Whatta dud bracket...