No Discipline for SJax

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by CohanHater, May 2, 2007.

1. CohanHater

CohanHater JBB JustBBall Member

Enterprise Architect
  2. AlleyOop

AlleyOop JBB JustBBall Member

That's good. I hope Stern checks the tape on Devon George -- he threw his hands wildly like a girl at Pietrus' face when Pietrus did nothing. That shouldn't have been a double foul -- it should have been a T on George.

And what about Terry -- no discipline there? Yet SJax gets tossed for clapping? These refs need to control their emotions and check their egos at the door -- this is the PLAYOFFS!!

<font size=""7"">WARRIORS!!!</font>

3. xplicitjc

xplicitjc cold as a hooker's heart

that's exactly what i've been saying...how can terry get a single T for pushing an opponent to the ground out of anger/frustration, and jax gets a double T for clapping??? it's not like the baron incident at all...baron was clapping and looking directly at the ref...jackson was simply clapping. Sarcastically?? probably, but still, an ejection?? and i still fail to see how this is any different than the duncan situation...why aren't THESE refs being suspended indefinately??? call me a conspiracy theorist, but it almost felt like the refs didn't want us to win down the stretch last night. that was OUR game, and i'm going to be fuccing livid if we lose the series because of last night.

4. Marbire

Marbire JBB JustBBall Member

I have to agree with you folks, and this an unbiased opinion. When Davis got ejected for clapping, he was standing right by the referee, smiling sarcastically, and looking him right in the eye. When Jackson was clapping, he was NOT looking at the referee, did not say anything, and was walking to his spot in the key so Dirk could shoot free throws.

I don't think Terry really threw Davis down.... seemed like a bit of a push and a bit more of acting. Davis is not a 100 lber. However, I think Devean George's swing at Pietrus's face was blatant and he should have been T'ed up at least.

Oh, and I think Jrich got fouled on that last 3pter. But still, Mavs stepped it up in the clutch big time.

5. Gohn

Gohn JBB JustBBall Member

No one should get suspended for the next game. I want to watch both teams play at full strength.