Eagles Bars in Florida

Discussion in '76ers Lounge' started by N4S, Aug 8, 2007.

1. N4S

N4S BBW Member

I always heard there is a huge Eagles fan base in Florida and that there are several Eagles bars down there.

Anyone else ever hear this and if so do you know any of their names?

2. N4S

N4S BBW Member

3. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

Wow! That's pretty cool. We can see Silky Smooth there cheering on the Eagles!

4. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

There are a shitload of Eagles fans down here but they all went into hiding after Tampa won the Super Bowl and whooped McNabb's ass in the NFC Championship game. Now that the Bucs sucked last year, they're all sporting their Philly jerseys again. I remember for awhile Eagles fans HATED Bucs fans. I went up to Philly the summer we won the Super Bowl and wore a Bucs jersey (just for laughs) and people were yelling at me and ****. I was cracking up. [​IMG]

5. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

<div class="quote_poster">Brian Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Wow! That's pretty cool. We can see Silky Smooth there cheering on the Eagles!</div>

Nah son, I'll be in Jacksonville...season tickets...believe that!

6. miss3pointer25

miss3pointer25 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Swish Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">There are a shitload of Eagles fans down here but they all went into hiding after Tampa won the Super Bowl and whooped McNabb's ass in the NFC Championship game. Now that the Bucs sucked last year, they're all sporting their Philly jerseys again. I remember for awhile Eagles fans HATED Bucs fans. I went up to Philly the summer we won the Super Bowl and wore a Bucs jersey (just for laughs) and people were yelling at me and ****. I was cracking up. [​IMG]</div>

I went down to Tampa that same year and rocked my McNabb jersey at Busch Gardens. Man did i get some comments.