Kidd, Kobe Leadership Expected to be Key to Olympic Hopes

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by NJNetz, Aug 15, 2007.

1. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Jason Kidd and Kobe Bryant seem destined to play together...in the Olympics. As Team USA resumes training Wednesday for the Americas Cup in Las Vegas, the two veterans are being cited as the main reason for renewed hope of gold in Beijing next summer. Along with Chauncey Billups, the two are the oldest members of the team and are expected not just to star but to stabilize.</div>
    Source

2. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

Man, Kobe is gonna be pissed in LA with the PG he's got. I think guys take Kidd for granted because once you play with him, it's liek wow, this is what a great PG is like. I would be angry if I got to play with Kidd, then had to go back to Derek Fisher or Jordan Farmar.

3. kobe23

kobe23 JBB JustBBall Member

College Undergrad
    <div class="quote_poster">Master Shake Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Man, Kobe is gonna be pissed in LA with the PG he's got. I think guys take Kidd for granted because once you play with him, it's liek wow, this is what a great PG is like. I would be angry if I got to play with Kidd, then had to go back to Derek Fisher or Jordan Farmar.</div>

i agree lol...

4. NYC_Balla

NYC_Balla JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Master Shake Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Man, Kobe is gonna be pissed in LA with the PG he's got. I think guys take Kidd for granted because once you play with him, it's liek wow, this is what a great PG is like. I would be angry if I got to play with Kidd, then had to go back to Derek Fisher or Jordan Farmar.</div>

I"m sure Kobe has fond memories of playing with Derek Fisher. Fisher deserves a lot of credit in getting Kobe his rings.

5. Dark Hero

Dark Hero Can't Tell Me Nothing

Kidd and KB in the same team are going to tear the game up.I see them playing really great.

6. AMS_ICE

AMS_ICE JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">NYC_Balla Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I"m sure Kobe has fond memories of playing with Derek Fisher. Fisher deserves a lot of credit in getting Kobe his rings.</div>

WHAT?!!![​IMG]

7. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

^I agree.

8. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

<div class="quote_poster">CLos Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">^I agree.</div>

I conqour, man NYC_Baller, Fisher was not a force. He was there, but Kobe and Shaq got the rings for the team, they were the best players.

9. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

Derek Fisher and Robert Horry were key players and had their moments, but Shaq and Kobe were the team.

10. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

I couldve sat in the corner while shaq was trippled teamed to knock down 3's.
    Remember Dfish dunked on IVo in the finals.