Open Challenge to Cena, Lobbying, HHH/Cena on RAW, More

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by LakerBlood, Sep 20, 2007.

1. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<font>Tickets go on sale here this Saturday at 10am in Philadelphia for the 10/29 RAW at the Wachovia Center. I caught some advertisements today for the RAW and they're advertising John Cena vs. Triple H as the main event. This could be wrong because they also said Carlito was the Intercontinental champion, which we all know is wrong, unless WWE plans on putting the belt on Carlito soon. Just thought I'd let everyone know, tickets go on sale this Saturday for the 10/29 RAW in Philly.- An article at Politico.com today discussing the WWE-Congress situation notes that WWE has spent no money on congressional lobbying during the first part of this year but with the upcoming battle with Congress, WWE will probably be spending some big bucks on lawyers and lobbyists.- Tony Maurizio sent the following: I was watching TV Guide channel and they were interviewing actor Treat Williams in regard to his TNT show "Heartland." Oddly, the man made an open challenge to John Cena, citing his experience in Judo training for his "The Substitute" movie series as a motive.</font><font> </font>