Inter's Adriano Situation

Discussion in 'Football Discussion' started by dycdan, Nov 7, 2006.

1. dycdan

dycdan DYC please wait...

If you didn't know, Inter gave Adriano leave a couple of weeks ago however what do you think will happen come January?

I can't see him staying on past the window as theres cleary issues between the club and him. He will probally move to spain, perhaps Barcalona as they seem short of strikers. I'll bet you Inter will replace him with Ronaldo, which would be fitting as Ronaldo's prime was at Inter and he his relationship with Moratti is pretty good. Saying that, Cruz and Recoba are in the Form of their lives, add to that Ibrahimovic and Crespo... :clap:

Infact I'm loving Inter's team at the moment, they have great attackers. But what do you think will happen to Adriano come the January transfer window?

2. SoilBorn

SoilBorn DYC Mr. Rock 'n' Roll

He'll go to Spain, for sure. He's too big of a name and, if he is in the right frame of mind, absolutely lethal in front of goal.

Maybe Real would put together a swap deal involving Becks and/or the fat, goofy Ronaldo and a little cash.

Adriano's attitude can;t be helping the Inter dressing room and would have a detrimental affect after a while, if it hasn't aready.

3. biglips88

biglips88 DYC The Hammers

There have been rumors that Moratti has already tried to sign Ronaldo, so perhaps a straight swap from them two is on the tables. Saying that, if i were Moratti I'd rather keep the Brazilians and sell off Crespo or Ibrahimovic.