Might this be the year of LeBron?

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by phunDamentalz, Mar 20, 2007.

1. phunDamentalz

phunDamentalz JBB JustBBall Member

Dwayne Wade is out.
    Chauncey Billups went down and showed Detroit's struggles.
    The bottom line is LeBron is the only superstar left in the seriously contending East teams heading into the playoffs. Gilbert doesn't count as with their lack of D they can't be considered a legit threat to come out.
    LeBron has made the impossible look routine since he came into the league. He did some impressive things last year in the playoffs. Maybe one year of experience is all he needs.

All I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised to see him lead the Cavs to the Finals.

At ALL............

because the gap between him and the next best player who is healthy on those other teams is pretty damn huge.

2. Miami Flash City

Miami Flash City JBB All Day

3. JEALOUS?

JEALOUS? JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">phunDamentalz Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Dwayne Wade is out.
    Chauncey Billups went down and showed Detroit's struggles.
    The bottom line is LeBron is the only superstar left in the seriously contending East teams heading into the playoffs. Gilbert doesn't count as with their lack of D they can't be considered a legit threat to come out.
    LeBron has made the impossible look routine since he came into the league. He did some impressive things last year in the playoffs. Maybe one year of experience is all he needs.

All I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised to see him lead the Cavs to the Finals.

At ALL............

because the gap between him and the next best player who is healthy on those other teams is pretty damn huge.</div>

thats actually a valid point you make.

but im still goin for the heat to come out the east.[​IMG]

4. MJordan

MJordan JBB JustBBall Member

It is a possibility. However, do not exaggerate LeBron's worth. The Cavs have the Bulls, the Pistons, and even the Heat to contend with.

5. Answer_AI03

Answer_AI03 JBB JustBBall Member

Miami still has shaq. And as of late, the heat have proven that they can win without wade. If wade is even halfway healthy in the playoffs, the heat are going to be a pretty tough matchup for any team. I still have the Pistons coming out of the east either way.

6. Detroit Madness

Detroit Madness JBB JustBBall Member

Are you serious? First of all Chauncey is only out for a few games with a groin injury. I still am not convinced you guys can beat us in a 7-game series. I am more scared of Miami without Wade then I am of the Cavs. Its easy to talk about finals trips when your riding a sweet winning streak. I think you guys are bound for the semis again this year, ECF is pushing it, Finals no chance. I think Chicago is a better team.

7. Glen Infante

Glen Infante JBB Trend Setter

The Cavs were one rebound away of putting Detroit to sleep last season. Cavs can hang with Detroit. Beating them? We'll see. Anything can happen in the East.