Outlaw

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by DRob-50-Forever, Jun 29, 2007.

1. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

Should they resign him? I know he is a talent and very athletic. But should they spend the money on him? They have a lot of young talent and somewhat of a logjam. What do you think?

2. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

Because Outlaw isn't quite near his full potential yet and they know he's capable of much more in just a couple of years and he is the leading guy for a future small foward starting spot, so problem would be if you let Outlaw go now and someone else picked him up and then Travis Outlaw goes on to become a very effective player for his team and continues to blossom as a player then you just know kevin pitchard will be regreting it, so right now I seriosly doubt the Blazers will not re-sign Outlaw, it's common sense to re-sign him.

3. TigerTaylor

TigerTaylor BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DRob-50-Forever @ Jun 30 2007, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Should they resign him? I know he is a talent and very athletic. But should they spend the money on him? They have a lot of young talent and somewhat of a logjam. What do you think?</div>Well, right now SF is their weak spot. I think they need to re-sign him. He showed signs of improvement more-so than any other SF for Portland last season. I think they should try to move Miles and let the combination of Outlaw and Webster play the SF position for them for the future.

4. gambitnut

gambitnut Freek

computer build instructor
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrizzFanTaylor)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DRob-50-Forever @ Jun 30 2007, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Should they resign him? I know he is a talent and very athletic. But should they spend the money on him? They have a lot of young talent and somewhat of a logjam. What do you think?</div>Well, right now SF is their weak spot. I think they need to re-sign him. He showed signs of improvement more-so than any other SF for Portland last season. I think they should try to move Miles and let the combination of Outlaw and Webster play the SF position for them for the future.</div></p>

</p>

Idon'tthinkMileshasarealtradevaluerightnow,soIthinktheonlyhopeforgettingridofhimisifhedecidestoretire,andI'mnotcountingonthat. IagreeonWebsterandOutlawthough.</p>