Preview: Portland VS San Antonio

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by PG2, Apr 12, 2004.

1. PG2

PG2 JBB JustBBall Member

<div align="center">[​IMG]<font size="4">VS</font>[​IMG]</div>

<font face="Impact">Predicted Starters</font>
    <font size="4">Blazers</font>
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    <font face="Impact">PG-D.StoudemireSG-D.AndersonSF-D.MilesPF-Z.RandolphC-T.Ratliff</font>

<font size="4">Spurs</font>
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    <font face="Impact">PG-T.ParkerSG-H.TurkogluSF-B.BowenPF-T.DuncanC-R.Nesterovic</font>

<div align="center"><font face="Impact">Marquee Matchup</font>
    [​IMG]VS[​IMG]
    Tim Duncan: 22.4ppg 10.4rpg 3.1apg 36.8mpg
    Zach Randolph: 20.2ppg 10.4rpg 2apg 37.8mpg</div>

My Take: Blazers need this game much more than the Spurs do, GO BLAZERS!
    Zach has to control TimmyD and get his mojo going early. Darius and DA have to bring their A game today. Perimeter D and overall defense will see who wins this one.

2. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

The Spurs are hot and are fighting for a higher seed in the West. Both teams are going to come out and duke it out. The Blazers are fighting for a playoff spot so they have more on the line. It should be a great game but I'm going with the Spurs.

3. TMac_OwNz

TMac_OwNz JBB JustBBall Member

A MUST-WIN for the Blazers , Even if they win both remaining games they still need Nuggets to lose because if they end up tied , Nuggets own the tie breaker. Utah I don't know but it doesn't matter unless Utah and Blazers are tied.

Now they have to play the red-hot Spurs lol..at least is in Portland , hopefully they can win I've been watching recent games of Spurs , whoever has the best 1st Quater wins.(and late 3rd and early 4th maybe.)

4. Smoke

Smoke JBB JustBBall Member

The spurs never should have lost contact with D.A. I Think the Blazers will prove to mhave to much depth on the bench for Timmy and his Spurs to handle. all in all I predict a jawdropping performance by timmy and he might be able to get the win for his team. Now we will see what true mvp canadates are made of. rooting for D.A.t and the Blazers.

5. dachen33

dachen33 JBB JustBBall Member

The blazers should take adventage of Bruce Bowen guarding D-Miles, D-Miles can Dunk on him anytime, the blazers need to stop people from driving to the hoop, even though Theo is there but it puts him in risk because what if he comes late like what happen in the Denver game, when Melo drives to the hoop game and score because Theo is late, if they didnt let melo drives they probabaly wont win the game. So watch Ginobli, he is slippery and sneaky. Man i wish he gets injured in the game.

6. PG2

PG2 JBB JustBBall Member

like hunter said dachen your not gonna fit in here. How can you hope an NBA player gets injured those guys have god given talent like i do and they made it there with their hard work and you want them to blow it?Anyways like startellis said my boy DMiles can dunk on Bowen any given time so it wont be too hard on offense for blazers.

7. Rudeezy

Dachen- You under estimate Bruce Bowen.

8. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Dachen- You under estimate Bruce Bowen.</div>Darius Miles- 0-6 from the field with one rebound. nuff said.