Przbilla Upset about Oden Injury, Coming Into Season in Best Shape

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Hunter, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Hunter

Hunter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I have spoken with Przybilla, who's first question to me was "how is Greg feeling following his surgery?" Przybilla said he was heartbroken when he heard the news about Oden on Thursday. He also said he's arriving in the best shape of his career, having worked with a personal trainer in Milwaukee for the past two months. Joel is down to 244 pounds, and says he's under 9 percent body fat, which is as low as he has been as a professional. He'll join his teammates for workouts on Monday.</p>

</p>

</p>This weekend I did run into Raef LaFrentz, who has been to Oden's house already for a visit. He lives across the street from Greg, and dropped by on Friday. He said Greg is in good spirits and had a bed moved into the living room, where he is resting and watching movies. By the end of the weekend, LaFrentz said he expected Oden would be visited by every member of the Trail Blazers, and I'll get more specifics on that early this week. As soon as Oden is up to it, I plan to get a one-on-one interview with him for this blog. I know you're all interested in hearing directly from him. I'm working on it, but also want to respect his space during this time.</div>Blazers.com Blog

2. pegs

pegs My future wife.

that's good. i was disappointed i didn't get to see more from przybilla last season. i thought that he would improve from that 04-05 season, and still think that's possible.