What did you do????

Discussion in 'AFC West' started by vikingfan, Dec 29, 2003.

1. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

C'mon guys! All we needed you to do is start half of your starting lineup. What gives?

I hate to see a team lie down in a game they consider meaningless...especially when it causes my team to miss the playoffs.

2. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

That's rough. I saw the low-lights of the Vikings/Cardinals game. That must have been tough to swallow. I can't believe how bad the Vikings defense is at times. Whew!

3. td4td

td4td Fearless ****** of Orange Crush

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>vikingfan wrote:

I hate to see a team lie down in a game they consider meaningless...especially when it causes my team to miss the playoffs.
    </div>

I guess like you should have layed down when the Broncos were forced to play their 2nd and 3rd string quarterback against you guys in Minnesota back in October.

The Vikings started 6-0 this year, they have no one else to blame but themselves for not making the playoffs.

4. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

It will be interesting to see how the team that layed down (DENVER) and the team that played with pride (BALTIMORE) in games that didn't matter to them yesterday do in their playoff games next weekend.

I don't think it would have been so bad for Baltimore to lay down, because that game was totally meaningless. But what Denver did when their game had playoff implications was shamefull at best. I hope they get beat 41-3 at Indy.

5. gogobroncos

gogobroncos nfl-*****s member

Indy will not and cannot win a play-off game. You saw what happened in Indy last week. The same will happen in the play-offs. The Broncos will pounce on their awful run-defense and whoever is in at RB will have a field day with the Colts D.

Super Bowl champs..... again.

6. td4td

All the Vikings had to do was beat the Cards and they are in. Don't blame the Broncos for resting their star players Zackman just because your little team in Detroit can't make the playoffs.

Who gives a crap what you think the Broncos should have or shouldn't have done. Before you start mouthing off, why don't you worry about your team's issues on winning on the road and lack of playoff appearances.

Maybe if your team showed any signs of a football team and made the playoffs once in awhile , you would understand the reason for sitting out players who could use a break before the playoffs, especially if their still feeling some effects of an earlier injury.

7. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

fg2fg ... I understand completely and stand by my post. I admit when my team does something gutless. I also would never delete posts or ban posters and then blame it on someone else ... but that's just me.

I'm really looking forward to that game!!!

8. td4td

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Zackman wrote:

I also would never delete posts or ban posters and then blame it on someone else ... but that's just me</div>

What the fuck is that supposed to mean you classless idiot! If you are saying I had something to do with what on at the other site, then have the balls to say it pussy. I do not play these stupid little games. I was wondering why you were being such a dick. If you really think I had something to do with all that then why don't you ask anyone here jerkoff. I left the site when I heard blackadder got banned and I came back when he let me know he was back. I even tried to help Pats54 in pointing him in the right direction because I didn't know how you go about unbanning someone, I didn't even know I had the power to ban someone. So before you start accusing me of anything, you better make sure you have the evidence which I know you don't because I never did anything to contribute to what went on!

What a f'ng moron you turned out to be!!!

9. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

O.J., Wacko Jacko, Kobie and td4td. All inocent. All Classy.

10. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

Nice Z. What else you got? Still testing, or are you truly the person you are showing youself to be?

11. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

I say, "I'd never do what some did in TheRedZone" and I say, "a member here is inocent and classy." Ohooo! Reread td4td's posts and judge him. Look at the language and and name calling. It almost seems like a guilt complex to me.

Is that "Moderator Lingo" or is it allowed by all? We wouldn't want a double standard. Would we?

Go Colts!

12. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

Since there is no "Code" here, I'm not going to delete posts and start warning people. But c'mon guys. You both put me in a bad position here. What starts out as a point that Denver didn't play hard against Green Bay turned into a shot about Detroit's lack of winning. And then steamrolled into several things that have nothing to do with this thread.

* Minnesota did control their own destiny. Had they have won, this wouldn't be a discussion.

* Green Bay may have won anyway. So what Denver did, it may or may not have had any impact on the playoffs.

* Green Bay & Denver aren't bitter rivals like Baltimore & Pittsburgh.

* Detroit has nothing to do with either.

* What happened before at the "other" site has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. And I can tell you Zack, td4td had nothing to do with the banning and deleting posts, so please don't accuse him or anyone of such. That kind of personal insult was absolutely unnecessary.

* No good point is ever made over a pissing contest.

As I reread the posts again and again, I just have one more thing to add. Leave the personal attacks at home. If you have a point, make it. If you can't make it without calling someone a name, don't do it. I want to keep this place from becoming a war zone.

If you don't like each other, that's fine, but at least attempt to not drag each other through the dirt. Passion about the game and about your teams doesn't need to turn into, "you're a classless jerk, you're a dick, blah blah blah."

13. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

I was listing to Papa Joe on Sporting News Radio last night and there were several calls charging that Denver layed down. Some said they thought Shanahan should be fined and others suggested one game suspensions for players who didn't play. My point is that a whole lot of people share my opinion on this issue and we shouldn't be attacked for it.

As for banning and deleting there is no way to know who did what. We have to take people at their word. I have complete faith in your word SteelerFan. You have never gave me a reason to doubt it.

14. td4td

I have no problem with people attacking the Broncos with the sarcasm Zackman used, but he should know if he is going to do that he should be prepared also.

I am not going to apologize to him for my earlier reply as I feel my character was attacked which I take very seriously. My reaction had nothing to do with having a guilt complex.

This wasn't a pissing contest, Zackman had different agenda on his mind. Go back and read his other messages in different sections of this web site and read the one's he posted here. He knew eventually he was going to break out his accusation.

As far as I am concerned this is not over because he has not apologized and admitted he was wrong for accusing me of all that childish crap that went on over at the other site. You can take your guilty complex and shove it Zackman because I didn't anything you accused me of!

As for Denver sitting their players and that these players should get suspended. You can't suspend a player if his name is on the injury report listed as probable for the game Zackman.

15. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Zackman,

First you go ballwashing to PB on the other site in one post then you bash him in another post in the same forum?? It seems to me like you are just as lost as the lions organization. Do you remember what you say from post to post? To me it seems like you blindy go about your business on both sites.

Also TD4TD did stick with BA and myself when we were banned and emailed me multiple times to try and help me out. He is a solid poster. Although I will say he took your post about them laying down a little hard.

Another thing don't try to back up your obvious sarcasim with "I'd never do what some did in the "other" site and I say, a member here is inocent and classy." cus that just makes you look stupid. If you weren't being sarcastice in those posts then you equal a mongoloid in my book for thinking Jacko is "classy". So stop being a disruptive clown and either continue to have good football conversation or stay in the other site go back to being T-bagged by PB and Jett.

16. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Now the real reason I was here was to talk a little playoff trash.

Gogo you better hope Portis is as healthy as that horse on your helmet if you think they are going to be "Super Bowl champs..... again", thats if you guys can beat Indy first.

Even with a healthy portis you won't be able to run on the pats. With big ted and Seymore it will be a long day for any of the bronco backs. Also I wouldn't go that far to say "Indy will not and cannot win a play-off game" you can say Peyton hasn't won a playoff game but I just think it is a little early to say they can't win. If anything they might win just cus you guys thumped them good in their own house. A little extra motivation.

The broncos were hot but I wonder if the rest for a few players and the beatdown the rest of the team took from Ahman Green and Green Bay will take a mental toll. I will admit though I would much rather see baltimore than either Denver or Tenn in our first playoff game though I really don't see us losing at home. Because at least the Offensive fire power is there to get it done for the broncos or titans respectively.

IS IT HERE YET????????

17. Hip-Jack

Hip-Jack nfl-*****s member

It will be interesting to see how the team that layed down (DENVER) and the team that played with pride (BALTIMORE) in games that didn't matter to them yesterday do in their playoff games next weekend.

I don't think it would have been so bad for Baltimore to lay down, because that game was totally meaningless. But what Denver did when their game had playoff implications was shamefull at best. I hope they get beat 41-3 at Indy.
    </div>

Wow! Zackman ... you're a profit dude!

18. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

I was just coming in here to drag Zack's prediction back out, but someone beat me to it. First the Maxim pick-em contest and now this score (so far). Zack, Are you really Dionne Warwick or Billy Dee Williams?

19. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

I'm suprised nobody here has asked me to handle their investments yet! Let's roll those IRA's fella's! LOL

20. td4td

I'm suprised nobody here has asked me to handle their investments yet! Let's roll those IRA's fella's! LOL
    </div>

I'll be the first to give you a call Zackman.

Let me have it good Zackman and anyone else who wants in on this, I deserve it big time!!!