Wolves @ Suns

Discussion in 'Phoenix Suns' started by DC, Jan 21, 2007.

1. DC

DC BBW Graphics Team

We were leading 58-51 at the half but we caught fire in the 3rd and scored 46 in the quarter to push to lead to 104-71. I think it's safe to say we've got our 13th straight win. [​IMG]

2. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

It really doesn't matter to me since Davis and Garnett weren't playing. A few days ago I was looking forward to this match-up. [​IMG] At least the next one will prove something.

3. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

Gosh, Phoenix is such a relentless scoring team that its not even funny. They scored I think 42 points in the 3rd quarter. How are you going to be able to beat a team that can score points that quickly? So many people on that team can score, and so many of them do it very well.Teams are going to have to start realizing that they can't run with the suns. Teams like the Spurs know to put the ball in downlow, and to shoot the ball when the shot clock is low. Taking quick shots only hurts your team, because even if you are on fire for some time, you arent going to always make your shots, and the Suns will gain the lead eventually.

4. CRaZy_KiCkz

CRaZy_KiCkz BBW Elite Member

man this was such an embarrassing loss for the wolves! even though we didnt have garnett or davis, you think they could have put up some kind of fight in the second half. even the suns scrubs were givin it to the wolves in the 4th quarter