Wow, does this team suck or what?

Discussion in 'Indiana Pacers' started by Something-To-Say, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

Lost 16 of 18. But you're right, PFF, I mean, I know I'D rather have Dunleavy and Murphy and lost 16 of 18 than have Jackson and Harrington and be an Eastern Conference potential contender.

2. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Something-To-Say @ Mar 30 2007, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lost 16 of 18. But you're right, PFF, I mean, I know I'D rather have Dunleavy and Murphy and lost 16 of 18 than have Jackson and Harrington and be an Eastern Conference potential contender.</div>lol. the Pacers have been better than the Suns more than the other way around. The Pacers won 62 games just 3 seasons ago. Unfortuantley those stupid Detroit fans couldn't keep their beer in their hands.

3. Dmoney

Dmoney BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 30 2007, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol. the Pacers have been better than the Suns more than the other way around. The Pacers won 62 games just 3 seasons ago. Unfortuantley those stupid Detroit fans couldn't keep their beer in their hands.</div>And that stupid Ron Artest coulden't control his anger and let security handle it.

4. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

And the Suns won 62 games just TWO seasons ago.And make that 17 of the last 19, bi*ch. [​IMG]

5. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dmoney @ Mar 30 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And that stupid Ron Artest coulden't control his anger and let security handle it.</div>Stupid fans kept beer in hands = no Artest problems<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Something-To-Say @ Mar 30 2007, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And the Suns won 62 games just TWO seasons ago.And make that 17 of the last 19, bi*ch. [​IMG]</div>I don't care how many games you won. My second favorite team is the Suns anyway.