AI's thug image canned

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by N4S, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

I won't get to whether he is/was a thug, but all I have to say is if you watch Stephen A. Smith's show "Quite Frankly", it will clear up everything on Allen Iverson. He sat down with Iverson and they discussed everything from the practice incident to allegedly kicking his wife out of the house naked. So if anyone wants to know the real deal about this misunderstood individual I'd highly recommend you watch the show. Again, he talks about everything and even happened to shed tears at that.

The show is scheduled to come on at ESPN2 at 11pm EST.

2. Apollo

Apollo JBB Into The Fire

Tonight?

3. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

This is possibly the most revealing Allen Iverson interview in years. Steven A Smith has really earned a lot of respect from me he is good at asking the hard questions. While at the same time not alienating the player and making him feel uncomfortable. I have followed Allen since he joined Georgetown, and I can honestly say I have learned more about Allen Iverson the person tonight then I have ever before.

4. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Lamont:</div><div class="quote_post">What are you guys missing something here? you making allen iverson sound like a saint. Not 1/16th dennis rodman? the man kicked his wife out of his house naked while brandishing a gun that was in 2003 remember? the most rodman did was dress like a chick...</div>
    No, get your facts straight. How do you know he kicked his wife out of the house naked? You just listen to what you read in the paper or what you heard on the radio. You forgot to mention the fact that his wife denied all of the allegations of Allen throwing her out of the house naked.

5. MiamiBalla12

MiamiBalla12 JBB Light-Skinned Assassin

That was a great interview on quite frankly.

6. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

The quite frankly interview was amazing. Literally, that was the best interview I have ever seen of any sports related topic. Props to Stephen A. Smith, who I usually don't like, for making this interview I have new found respect for him lol. [​IMG]

7. Apollo

Apollo JBB Into The Fire

Crap I missed it, anybody know when they`ll show it again?

8. I Run This

I Run This JBB JustBBall Member

they were re-runnin' it.. keep checkin for it

9. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Crap I missed it, anybody know when they`ll show it again?</div>

It will come on at 6:30 PM EST on ESPN2. This will be the final time they will show it because the new episode will be on tomorrow at 6:30 PM and you guessed it's will be on ESPN2.

Anyways, I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the interview as much as I did. However, I hope everyone on JBB was able to catch it because it seems as if us 76ers fans and a small group of other NBA fans are the ones that understands A.I, while majority of the NBA fans in general see him differently and maybe this interview would show them the real A.I. And all the controversy that's been surrounding him for his 9 year NBA career will be cleared up.

10. MizzMcGrady1

MizzMcGrady1 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">well, in my opinion, the only reason why AI was considered to be a "thug", was because how he looked. i mean, he has a ton of tatoos and a cornrow. people shouldnt judge a book by its cover. </div>

I agree. One of the reason's i respect Allen Iverson so much is because, he keeps it real and he's not afraid to speak his mind [​IMG]

11. Dizzyfool

Dizzyfool JBB JustBBall Member

Never a thug, even when he was in prison before his career began.

12. Laker_fan

Laker_fan JBB JustBBall Member

Could someone give me a recap of what he said please? We don't get ESPN down here. Although soon we are getting ESPN Classics.