D-wade Has A Big Mouth

Discussion in 'Dallas Mavericks' started by samoan-maverick, Oct 30, 2006.

1. og15

og15 JBB *********

I don't know, but isn't Dirk the one at fault here? If they allowed him, then why didn't they stop him when it mattered? You're not really in position to talk when you're the loser, which is basically what Wade was replying to him.

2. TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">huevonkiller Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I have and there was no foul... In fact, one could call the touchy offensive foul committed on Terry if one is going to call the foul that occurred on the baseline. He also palmed the ball. You should try watching it.</div>

Im talking about before the shot, but it really doesn't matter because there was a foul since the ref blew his whistle, and the Mavs lost right[​IMG]

3. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    <div class="quote_poster">TheFreshPrince Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Im talking about before the shot, but it really doesn't matter because there was a foul since the ref blew his whistle, and the Mavs lost right[​IMG]</div>

There was no foul at that point, and if you think the refs were right that's you're problem.

4. XSV

XSV JBB The Virve Dynasty

<div class="quote_poster">huevonkiller Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">There was no foul at that point, and if you think the refs were right that's you're problem.</div>

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Girdner/My%20Documents/5%20Al/wade%20foul.jpg

5. XSV

<div class="quote_poster">huevonkiller Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">There was no foul at that point, and if you think the refs were right that's you're problem.</div>

http://www.justbball.com/forums/showthread...ht=phantom+foul

[​IMG] Look at the images on the first and third pages of this thread. ONe clearly shows Dirk pushing Wade, and the other shows Harris slapping his arm. Maybe do some research before making your ridiculous, bias posts. If you're to blinded by your hate for anybody who challenges Kobe as the league's premier player to face the facts, then that's your problem.

[​IMG]

6. AMS_ICE

AMS_ICE JBB JustBBall Member

Wade's reply was only a result of Dirk's statement. I didn't see Dirk as a person who would resort to tactics like that. If indeed his statements are true. Then they have only themselves to blame.

7. samoan-maverick

samoan-maverick JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">AMS_ice Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Wade's reply was only a result of Dirk's statement. I didn't see Dirk as a person who would resort to tactics like that. If indeed his statements are true. Then they have only themselves to blame.</div>

Dirk didnt resort to any tactics. He said nothing insulting towards Wade just negative comments towards his Dallas Mavericks.

8. rafy

rafy JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">XSV Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">http://www.justbball.com/forums/showthread...ht=phantom+foul

[​IMG] Look at the images on the first and third pages of this thread. ONe clearly shows Dirk pushing Wade, and the other shows Harris slapping his arm. Maybe do some research before making your ridiculous, bias posts. If you're to blinded by your hate for anybody who challenges Kobe as the league's premier player to face the facts, then that's your problem.

[​IMG]</div>

owned.

Okay samoan, why don't you post the interview with Dirk, so everyone can finally agree with you?

9. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

Dirk got OWNED!!!!! Hands down!

10. huevonkiller

Student.
    <div class="quote_poster">rafy Wrote</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting XSV:</div><div class="quote_post">Look at the images on the first and third pages of this thread. ONe clearly shows Dirk pushing Wade, and the other shows Harris slapping his arm. Maybe do some research before making your ridiculous, bias posts. If you're to blinded by your hate for anybody who challenges Kobe as the league's premier player to face the facts, then that's your problem.</div>
    owned.

Okay samoan, why don't you post the interview with Dirk, so everyone can finally agree with you?</div>

XSV you're pretty biased yourself. And, Um, no I'm not owned, those pictures were taken after the whistle blew. Why the hell would 82games.com be making this stuff up about palming and such? You people need to do some research and give credibility to one of the most in-depth sites out there. Most of my conclusions come from 82games btw, not some personal biased view, unlike most fanboys (XSV).

11. XSV

They were taken after the whistle was blown? Okay guy. The whistle was blown while he was throwing up the shot, so give me some proof if you think otherwise. So far you've given no proof to support your argument.

12. huevonkiller

Student.
    <div class="quote_poster">XSV Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">They were taken after the whistle was blown? Okay guy. The whistle was blown while he was throwing up the shot, so give me some proof if you think otherwise. So far you've given no proof to support your argument.</div>

82games.com provided more than enough analysis on the subject.

13. phunDamentalz

phunDamentalz JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">rafy Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">owned.

Okay samoan, why don't you post the interview with Dirk, so everyone can finally agree with you?</div>
    yeah well i would.
    the argument is not over whether Dirk fouled Wade, but the content of Dirk's interview which if you saw you would know Wade is being a little baby with no nuts.
    nobody is OWNED.
    if anything you're the one with men in tights in your avatar

14. The One & Only

The One & Only JBB The Orlando Tragic

15. rafy

rafy JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">phunDamentalz Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">yeah well i would.
    the argument is not over whether Dirk fouled Wade, but the content of Dirk's interview which if you saw you would know Wade is being a little baby with no nuts.
    nobody is OWNED.
    if anything you're the one with men in tights in your avatar</div>

Perhaps you didn't notice, but I was talking to samoan. Who claims that wade was not fouled, despite obvious evidence to contest his claims. However he refuses to provide that of his own.

Then why don't you post the interview? I have not seen it. I'm going by what I read.

Yes, samoan and you are owned. Because you continue to lay baseless claims without any evidence. If you did watch the Dirk interview, post it. And as far as the last point goes, it's not my fault you fail to be coherent. That just might be the worst insult I've ever seen.

So why don't you prove me wrong? Before I start resorting to really bad insults.

16. huevonkiller

Student.
    <div class="quote_poster">rafy Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Perhaps you didn't notice, but I was talking to samoan. Who claims that wade was not fouled, despite obvious evidence to contest his claims. However he refuses to provide that of his own.

Then why don't you post the interview? I have not seen it. I'm going by what I read.

Yes, samoan and you are owned. Because you continue to lay baseless claims without any evidence. If you did watch the Dirk interview, post it. And as far as the last point goes, it's not my fault you fail to be coherent. That just might be the worst insult I've ever seen.

So why don't you prove me wrong? Before I start resorting to really bad insults.</div>

Well again, there is no evidence that shows Wade was clearly fouled. It was a "very dubious" call, as the report on game 5 said. Wade was getting the calls like a bunch of slashers do in the NBA (like durvasa previously said) but to end the Finals like that is inappropriate.

17. XSV

^Look at the damn pictures in the link I posted if you want some evidence. If not, post your 82games article, and I'll judge for myself if that provides your "evidence."

18. huevonkiller

Student.
    <div class="quote_poster">XSV Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">^Look at the damn pictures in the link I posted if you want some evidence. If not, post your 82games article, and I'll judge for myself if that provides your "evidence."</div>

Lmao, do you read anything? Durvasa already posted the link. And your pictures mean nothing, the analysis goes step by step through the closing moments; those pictures depict what happened after the whistle blew; not to mention that before any Maverick foul occurred it appears Wade palmed the ball and committed a foul on Terry.

19. NBA MAN

NBA MAN JBB JustBBall Member

Dirk shouldn't be talking here. Stupid of him.

Maverick fans Wade owned you. He's the star of Miami. Deal with it.

20. huevonkiller

Student.
    <div class="quote_poster">NBA MAN Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Dirk shouldn't be talking here. Stupid of him.

Maverick fans Wade owned you. He's the star of Miami. Deal with it.</div>

This is actually mostly true. Maverick fans do have to deal with what happened, Wade did play well; but that's not the whole issue.