Dallas Mavericks Fan Club

Discussion in 'Dallas Mavericks' started by mavsfan1000, Feb 10, 2006.

1. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

Welcome to the mavs forum. Glad to have you aboard. I am also begging that the mavs get it done. That would make my year.

2. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mavsfan1000 @ Feb 10 2006, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Are you a Mavericks Fan? Then Fill out this surveyOkay!1. Whats your name? Mike2. Where are you from? Dallas, living in College Station3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since they stopped sucking ('01?)4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Dirk5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Dirk and Diop, if I'm allowed to do that6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? DWade is my new favorite7. Is there anything else you want to add? Yes, I am an Aggie, whoop, etc., etc. There's too many Spurs fans here [​IMG]</div>

3. Son of Mavs Man

Son of Mavs Man BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Scooter Hendon2. Where are you from? Beaumont, Texas, now living in Fort Worth3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? About 6 or 7 years4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Dirk Nowitzki5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Dirk Nowitzki6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Paul Pierce7. Is there anything else you want to add? Josh Howard will be a top 10 player in 3 years.

4. Waqas

Waqas Member

Welcome, man.

5. BottomOfDaMapTX

BottomOfDaMapTX BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Justin Ramon2. Where are you from? Dallas, Texas3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since I was 5..17 now...4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Dirk Nowitzki5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Dirk Nowitzki6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe Bryant (he's my fave player)7. Is there anything else you want to add? Mavs in 06/07!

6. OSUBucksfan09

OSUBucksfan09 BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Alec2. Where are you from?Live IN FL, Born In Dallas3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Since I was Born4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Dirk Nowitzki5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Same as #46. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Kobe7. Is there anything else you want to add?Look Out, Mavs will win 2 in the next 3 years.

7. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

Welcome OSUBucksfan. Glad to have another mavs fan.

8. ThaFranchize

ThaFranchize BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Tim2. Where are you from? Camden, New Jersey3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 2 year4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Jason Terry5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Jason Terry6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Nate Robinson7. Is there anything else you want to add?

9. dirk4prez32

dirk4prez32 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Chris2. Where are you from? Greensboro, North Carolina3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 4 years4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Dirk Nowitzki5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Dirk Nowitzki6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Chris Paul, Jannero Pargo, and Andrei Kirrilenko7. Is there anything else you want to add? 15 years old, MFFL, I Love the Dallas Mavericks

10. mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Will2. Where are you from?Glasgow,Kentucky3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?02/03 season 4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Dirk 5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Dirk 6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Tayshaun Prince-UK 7. Is there anything else you want to add? 16 years old Mavs all the way 07

11. Mabber

Mabber BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Mark2. Where are you from? Dallas3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since the Mavs came into the league (1980 or 1981)4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Dirk5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Dirk6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Wade (at least it was prior to the NBA finals)7. Is there anything else you want to add? No

12. MavsPR41

MavsPR41 Member

1. Whats your name?Andres Rivera2. Where are you from?Puerto Rico3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?5 years4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?dirk5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?dirk6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?kobe7. Is there anything else you want to add?

13. BottomOfDaMapTX

BottomOfDaMapTX BBW Member

Not sure if I did this before, but hey...what the hell?1. Whats your name?Justin2. Where are you from?Dallas, Texas3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Since birth.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Jason Terry5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Jason Terry6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Kobe Bryant7. Is there anything else you want to add?Mavs win the 'ship in 06-07

14. Suddenrapz16

Suddenrapz16 BBW Member

1. Whats your name?JD2. Where are you from?Toronto, Ontario (raps and mavs fan)3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?last year4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Terry the Jet5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Dirk/Terry6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Vince Carter7. Is there anything else you want to add?

15. lizzieluvsmavs

lizzieluvsmavs BBW Member

Are you a Mavericks Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name? Liz Rogers2. Where are you from? College Station, TX3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? about 3 yrs4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Dirk 5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Dirk6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? La Bronne James sp?7. Is there anything else you want to add? I would love to someday actually go to one of their games!

16. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lizzieluvsmavs @ Mar 3 2007, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>2. Where are you from? College Station, TX</div> :shok:

17. Marvinmartian

Marvinmartian BBW Elite Member

^Damn, not another one, lol

18. mattiajblitz

mattiajblitz BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Mattia2. Where are you from?Dallas3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Since the mid 90s, when they were BAD!4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?JHO5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Howard6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?LeBron James7. Is there anything else you want to add?Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr Soose

19. StackAttack

StackAttack Member

1. Whats your name? StackAttack.2. Where are you from? Plano, Texas.3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Basically all of my life (15 years), but I wouldn't have considered myself a hardcore basketball junkie until 05-06. Now the Mavericks have more or less consumed my life.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? I'm a Finley guy.5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Devin.6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Dwight Howard.7. Is there anything else you want to add? Look forward to posting here, seems like a great community. Let's try and get it more active though. Also, I'm the biggest Lost fan of all time, so if anyone wants to discuss that show some time, I'm ready. [​IMG]

20. Jonah

Jonah Legend

Stack, Lost is the greatest show ever.</p>

It needs to come back on and give us some more answers..really annoying how they mess with us. </p>