Washington Buy or Sell

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by GArenas, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Aug 27 2006, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sell, there are way too many coaches with big names in the league today, Mike D'Antoni, Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, Avery Johnson. Although he deserves more attention I don't think he's going to get it.Buy or Sell, Donell Taylor gets cut.</div>Sell: He had too decent of a season last year for him to get cut. Eddie Jordan thinks that he has a future with this team and I do so too with how he performs in the summer league. He won't get cut until he deserves to get cut.

2. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Aug 27 2006, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sell: He had too decent of a season last year for him to get cut. Eddie Jordan thinks that he has a future with this team and I do so too with how he performs in the summer league. He won't get cut until he deserves to get cut.</div>
    Okay, you really need to add buy or sell, it ruins the game up. I'll make one for you :bat:

Buy or Sell, Wizards get different jersey's in the years to come.

3. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Buy, I think so. Our current jerseys suck.Buy/Sell: Grunfeld will trade Jamison for a true PF somewhere in the future.

4. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Aug 27 2006, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy, I think so. Our current jerseys suck.Buy/Sell: Grunfeld will trade Jamison for a true PF somewhere in the future.</div>Sell: Antawn Jamison's situation with the Wizards is fine. As long as our defense prevents them from scoring 100 points per game and win more games, we're fine.I'm not gonna add the Buy or Sell question for this one. :happy0144:

5. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Aug 27 2006, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy, I think so. Our current jerseys suck.

Buy/Sell: Grunfeld will trade Jamison for a true PF somewhere in the future.</div>
    Buy, wasn't this asked earlier in the topic? Well I said the same thing, I think that he'll be sent in a package which will possibely involve Hayes and Songaila for a PF like Brand or JO, if they were to give them up, :doh:

Buy or Sell, With the addition of DeShawn and Jamison/Arenas going to TeamUSA, the Wizards defense will improve.

6. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Aug 27 2006, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy, wasn't this asked earlier in the topic? Well I said the same thing, I think that he'll be sent in a package which will possibely involve Hayes and Songaila for a PF like Brand or JO, if they were to give them up, :doh: Buy or Sell, With the addition of DeShawn and Jamison/Arenas going to TeamUSA, the Wizards defense will improve.</div>Sell, DeShawn is a good perimeter defender but lets not overrate him here. Arenas will improve on defense, but Jamison wont. Jamison doesnt have the athleticsm and quickness to guard other SFs or the strength to guard PFs. He will never change defensively. Buy/Sell: The Wizards will bring over Juan Carlos Navarro this upcoming season.

7. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Garenas, your up in the All Era Mock!Zards: Sell. I remember when he was on the Pistons, he didn't make much of an effort and he didn't play much. Plus, with Antonio Daniels and Gilbert Arenas, they don't need him.Buy or Sell: Butler will average 18 ppg.

8. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Aug 28 2006, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Garenas, your up in the All Era Mock!Zards: Sell. I remember when he was on the Pistons, he didn't make much of an effort and he didn't play much. Plus, with Antonio Daniels and Gilbert Arenas, they don't need him.Buy or Sell: Butler will average 18 ppg.</div>He never played with Detroit.. WE drafted him in 2002.. And besides, we really do need him, because behind AD at the backup PG spot we dont have much depth. We could use him there.Sell, Butler will average 20 ppg or more, I really think this is his year to explode.Buy/Sell: The Wizards will not allow their oppenents to average 100 ppg or more this upcoming season.

9. TheAnalyst

TheAnalyst BBW Elite Member

Sell. The D isnt that good.Buy/Sell. Arenas 8+ apg.

10. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Sell, maybe 6 or 7. Buy/Sell: The Wizards will win as many as 10 games during the season.

11. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

Sell: Are you they don't have a chance to win more than 10? [​IMG]

12. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

I meant like winning streak. They're going to win as many as 10 in a row at one point during the season. My bad, sorry for not clarifying.

13. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Ming, i'm skipping urs from now on until u make buy/sell's.

Buy, i'm sure w/ Giblert progressing as a superstar and Caron/Jamison on his side they will have a streak this season, probabely not longer than 10 though.

Buy or Sell, Jamison averages 20+ points this year.

14. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Sell. Jamison is still very effective but he's getting older. Maybe something like 18 ppg. Buy/Sell: Blatche hits the weight lifting room and adds bulk to his frame, making him able to play inside like a true big man.

15. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Buy, Blatche has shown that he can play like a big man, and will maybe not this year but in the years to come.

Buy or Sell, Awvee Storey gets cut in the years to come.

16. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Buy, he might even be cut this upcoming season. Buy/Sell: Etan Thomas will start for the team at one point during the season.

17. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Aug 29 2006, 02:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy, he might even be cut this upcoming season.

Buy/Sell: Etan Thomas will start for the team at one point during the season.</div>
    Buy, of course he will start if Haywood or Jamison gets injured at one point in the season, he did this year...

Buy/Sell Darius Songaila improves his game massively this season.

18. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Sell, no way in hell. His role is very limited off the bench.Buy/Sell: DeShawn Stevenson gets around 25 MPG.

19. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

Sell, but only if Hayes stays healthy. If Hayes gets injured then buy.Buy/Sell: Washingon will shake up their roster a little bit at the trade deadline.

20. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Buy, they might deal Haywood, imo. Buy/Sell: Wizards will compete with the Heat for the SouthEast division.