Realized this was not the Shanghai subreddit and a few were asking for a translation; roughly translated most of the lines below. I have taken the liberty to go for the implied meaning as opposed to the literal meaning when the direct translation sounds off.
这个是真的在叫 – these are real screams
所有人都在叫 – everyone is screaming
要命的 – damn…
就刚刚,5分钟前,叫的人也没几个 – just 5 minutes ago, only a few were screaming
现在突然之间所有人都叫了 – and then now, suddenly everyone is screaming
要死 – damn…
要命 – damn…
再这样下去我跟你讲,要出大事了 – if this continues, I’m telling ya, something horrible will happen
麻烦了 – spells trouble…
根子什么呢 – the reason?
因为所有的人,他都不晓得,这个状态到底维持到什么时光 – because every single person has no clue when this situation will end
你总要给个标准,就是个具体的说法 – you (referring to authorities) should give a standard, or some sort of statement (referring to the lack of official announcements that indicate any end-game strategy for the lockdown because it’s becoming unsustainable)
没!- but there’s none!
你讲讲看 – what did you think was going to happen?
闷了七天 – stuck at home for 7 days
到了屋里面,不能出门哦!不是不能出小区 – can’t even exit, not just the residential complex, but your own door once you’re home!
这不行的么 – 就出事情的嘛 – that won’t work… so we’ve ended up with this bad situation